One of the key's to our success, is that we never compromise on the high quality standards we have set. All of our supplies, including inks, coatings, fount solutions and paper are amongst the finest available on the market. Our machinery is serviced at regular intervals, whilst we invest a lot of time and effort in our staff training. We believe that the purchasing policy we have put in place, helps us to achieve consistent levels of printing which differentiates us from most in the industry.
In keeping with our various environmental accreditations, we also achieved ISO 9001 status in 2011. This accreditation certified the working procedures that Spectrum Press has had in place for years, and was carried out to further demonstrate our commitment to quality.
At Spectrum Press, we believe it essential to actively manage your environmental impact. Through practical measures and careful monitoring, our consciousness has been rewarded with the highly regarded BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 standard, FSC Chain of Custody & Carbon Smart (Silver) Certifications.
Never has there been such emphasis on Printers to realise their ecological and sustainable responsibilities. Our clients are safe in the knowledge that we take every precaution here at Spectrum Press, and through our Environmental Action Plan, we annually review our effects to facilitate continual improvement of our performance. We aim to reduce:
- Minimisation of emissions
- Reduction in consumption of natural resources
- Minimisation of waste of natural resources
- Reduction in consumption of hazardous chemicals
- Safe storage and disposal of hazardous chemicals
- A more environmentally focussed purchasing policy
- Reduction in packaging materials
- Increase in environmental awareness of employees through training and communication